Medicare’s 50% DEET insect repellent spray provides up to 10 hours of protection against stings and bites and tick-free for up to 5 hours. Whether you are sitting in your garden, spending a day out exploring your own country or visiting a tropical holiday resort, you always want to avoid being stung or bitten.
• Helps protect against mosquito bites for up to 10 hours.
• Helps protect against ticks for up to 5 hours.
• Product only needs to be applied once a day.
• DEET Free, 30% DEET and 40% DEET options available.
1. Apply the product once a day.
2. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
3. Apply the product sparingly and carefully to exposed parts of the body, spreading it evenly over the skin.
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS:
Do not apply the product more than once a day.Vulnerable groups of people, pregnant women, or women who are breastfeeding are advised not to use the product. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, nose, lips, and damaged skin. Thoroughly wash hands with water and soap before eating or drinking.