Dr. Iseult Sheehan
Clinical Director at Allergy Ireland
Dr. Sheehan is a fellow of the RACGP and a member of the ICGP, the British Society of Allergy & Clinical Immunology and the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. She studied Medicine at The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and holds an honours Degree in Biochemistry and Immunology from Trinity College Dublin.
The following series of videos are CPD-certified and count towards your continued professional development.
1. How to Manage Summer Allergies
2. What is Allergic Rhinitis?
3. Pharmacological Management
4. Non-Pharmacological Management
5. The Global Impact
6. Pregnancy and Young Children
Have feedback about the learning material we provide? Submit it below!Leave Feedback