Medicare’s insect bite and sting gel calms and soothes skin after a bite or sting from insects like mosquitoes, wasps or horseflies. This easy to use gel, helps calm skin within minutes from the discomfort, itching and swelling after an insect bite or sting. It can also be used for soothing the skin after a jellyfish sting or if you have been in contact with nettles.
- Cools, calms and soothes the skin after an insect bite or sting
- Comes in a 20ml tube making it perfect for your home first aid kit or when traveling
- Easy to spread gel that starts to work and absorbs quickly
- SUITABLE FOR: Adults and children ages two years or older
- INSTRUCTIONS: Apply a thin layer in and around the sting or bite area. Repeat if necessary
- CASE QTY: 12
- SIZE: 20ml Gel
- WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid contact with the mouth, eyes, open wounds, and mucous membranes. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a doctor. Contains limonene.