Fleming Medical is a family-owned business dedicated to partnering with healthcare and pharmacy professionals to supply a complete range of certified quality medical devices, healthcare consumables and pharmacy exclusive OTC products.
Headquartered in Limerick with warehousing and office locations in the UK, Middle East, and China, the company has seen tremendous growth during its 35 years of business. Ever since their beginnings in 1985, Fleming Medical has built trusted partnerships by backing their products with exceptional service from their team of product, clinical and technical experts.
Training and innovation have been one of the main focuses of Fleming Medical with Connected Health being a successful part of their business. Connected Health drives patient empowerment thanks to the consumer-enabled products and technologies supplied by Fleming Medical. Their diagnostic range can be used in conjunction with the Medicare LifeSense App which allows people to get a complete picture of their health by tracking activity, SpO2 levels, blood pressure, sleep, and weight. You can measure, track and share your results with your caregiver, doctor, or friends.
Providing value added services such as service and maintenance of their lifesaving equipment, training and health-focused webinars, and instore merchandising for pharmacy partners has positioned themselves as market leaders in customer service.
Our Brand Family
Our Leadership Team
- An experienced CEO and acting Managing Director of Fleming Medical
- Demonstrated history of working in the medical device industry.
- Skilled in Negotiating, NPD, Sales Management, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Procedures, Processes and Biotechnology.
- Founder/CEO at Fleming Medical for 34+ years.
- Avid sailor and music enthusiast.
- An experienced and dedicated Director for 15+ years.
- Focus on positive company culture and employee welfare.
- Highly involved in all aspects & departments incl. Operations & Sales Management.
- President/Director at Alliance Francaise de Limerick.
- Awarded Chevalier de l’Ordre des Palmes Académiques.
- Keen interest in golf and sailing.
- Skilled salesperson with background in retail pharmacy sales.
- Focused on leading the International division, with customers in over 15 countries worldwide.
- Graduated from the 'International Selling Programme' at TUD.
- Currently managing our partnership with Munster Rugby, Fleming Medical's official medical and sports injury partner.
- Keen interest in all things sport; especially rugby, golf, and sailing.
- Highly skilled & experienced Senior HR Manager.
- 15+ years industry experience.
- Focus on essential HR process and protocols.
- A warm and welcoming member of the team, who promotes positive workplace morale.
- Operates on an open-door policy for all staff members.
- High-performing and target-driven Pharmacy Sales Manager with over 20 years' experience in the field.
- Skilled communicator with excellent motivational and leadership skills.
- Committed to developing and maintaining customer relationships and working closely with her team to achieve targets.
- Loves keeping fit and active.
- Creative, performance-driven and highly versatile marketing professional.
- Over 10 years’ experience in all phases of strategic planning, creative and digital elements of marketing and business development initiatives.
- A talented team player who displays an infectious energy level to all duties and is able to engage those around her to achieve a synergy that improves the results of the team’s efforts.
- Highly motivated Senior Manager with over 20 years experience across areas such as Quality, Regulatory, Operations and Supplier management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across diverse departments.
- A self-motivated and resourceful Head of Finance with 20 years experience in large manufacturing multinationals.
- Strong leadership attributes with excellent communication and coaching skills.
Our Office Locations
We are headquartered in Limerick, Ireland, but also have offices in the Milton Keynes, UK, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Shanghai, China and Dubai, UAE. See the map below for details.
Interested in finding out whether a career at Fleming Medical is for you? Check out our Careers page to see a list of our current opportunities, and what it's like working in one of our many fast-paced and rapidly-growing teams.