Medicare’s 40% DEET insect repellent spray provides up to 8 hours of protection against stings and bites and tick-free for up to 4 hours. Whether you are sitting in your garden, spending a day out exploring your own country or visiting a tropical holiday resort, you always want to avoid being stung or bitten. An insect bite is not only annoying but can also cause serious health problems. Mosquitoes can transmit diseases such as malaria, dengue fever and yellow fever. You can contract Lyme disease and FSME through a tick bite. The use of DEET is recommended for destinations where there is a risk of malaria, dengue (dengue), zika, chikungunya, yellow fever and West Nile virus.
- Up to 8 hours of protection against stings and bites
- Up to 4 hours of protection against ticks
- Comes in any easy to use spray bottle
- SUITABLE FOR: Adults and children 13 years or older
- CASE QTY: 6
- SIZE: 75ml Spray
- INSTRUCTIONS: Apply 10 minutes before going out in the sun. If you use the mosquito repellent in combination with a sunscreen product, first apply the sunscreen (30 minutes before exposure to the sun). Then apply the mosquito repellent 20 minutes later (10 minutes before sun exposure). Your skin is now optimally protected.
- WARNINGS: Do not apply the product more than once a day. Vulnerable groups of people, pregnant women, or women who are breastfeeding are advised not to use the product. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, nose, lips, and damaged skin. Thoroughly wash hands with water and soap before eating or drinking.