Medicare® Insect Repellent Spray 30% Citriodiol™ is a strong insect-repellent based on lemon-eucalyptus extracts (without DEET). This product may only be used as a repellent against mosquitoes, ticks, and midges on people (PT19). This product is intended solely for non-professional use.
• Protects against ticks, mosquitoes, and midges for between 4 to 6 hours on average.
• DEET Free, made using 30% Citriodiol®.
• Product only needs to be applied once a day.
• 30% DEET, 40% DEET and 50% DEET options available.
1. Apply the product once a day.
2. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
3. Apply the product sparingly and carefully to exposed parts of the body, spreading it evenly over the skin.
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS:
Apply the product sparingly and carefully to exposed parts of the body, spreading it evenly over the skin. Not suitable for children aged less than 3 months. Avoid contact with the eyes, the lips, and damaged skin.