- Fleming Medical to Attend Second Largest Healthcare Exhibition in the World
- The 12 Injuries Of Christmas Recap - Medicare Festive First Aid Guide
- The 12 Injuries of Christmas - The Recovery Position
- The 12 Injuries of Christmas - Cardiac Arrest
- The 12 Injuries of Christmas - Electric Shock
Be CPR Aware!
13 March 2019
With recent awareness of CPR in the media, we thought we would send you a short video in association with the Irish Red Cross on how to perform CPR. As recent as last weekend nurse Aoife McGivney performed CPR on a Dublin Bus driver and kept him alive until the emergency services arrived, read here for the full article. this further highlights the need for us all to know how to perform CPR should a cardiac emergency occur.
Click on the photo below to view a short video on how to perform CPR with Rosemarie Hayden from the Irish Red Cross on Weekend AM.
In conjunction with CPR being performed a patient has a much higher chance of survival if an AED is nearby. Our best selling AED, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED is the only AED on the Irish market that provides customised shocks tailored to each patient needs to include adults and children.
If you would like a FREE No Obligation Demonstration of our Cardiac Science Powerheart G5, AED please don't hesitate to contact us on (061) 304600 or email@example.com.