Ergonomic design protects against harmful and irritating sound. Medicare Soft Foam Earplugs are designed to prevent disturbances in the hearing conduct caused by excessive noise. They are gentle, comfortable and adapt perfectly to the shape of the ear, offering excellent protection against external agents such as dust, wind, noise, etc.
• Virtually eliminate pressure on the ear canal
• Gentle foam, comfortable fitting
• Excellent protection against external agents (dust, wind, noise, etc)
• Adapt perfectly to the shape of the ear
• Latex free
• Single Number Rating (SNR) - 37dB
1. Roll and compress the earplug between the fingers into a smooth, crease-free cylinder.
2. To ensure a proper fit, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outwards.
3. Insert compressed, rounded end of the earplug well into the ear canal. The pointed end should go in first.
4. Hold for a few seconds while plug expands. When correctly fitted the earplug should not stick out of ear. Incorrect insertion does not give full protection.
To avoid damaging the ear canal, remove the earplug by gently twisting and slowly pull the earplug out of the ear canal.
Earplugs must be fitted, adjusted and maintained in accordance with the instructions. If instructions are not followed the function and protection may be severely impaired. Earplugs should be worn at all times in noisy surroundings and be fitted prior to entering the area. If you have a skin irritation in your ear canal, please contact your physician before use. Store out of reach of children. There is a risk of choking if the plug is stuck in the windpipe. This product may be adversely affected by certain chemicals. Further information should be sought from the manufacturer.