Flexible wax aids sleep and protects against harmful sound and water. Medicare Wax Cotton Earplugs are designed to prevent disturbances in the hearing conduct caused by excessive noise or water. They are gentle, comfortable and adapt perfectly to the shape of the ear, offering excellent protection against external agents such as dust, wind, water, etc.
• Virtually eliminate pressure on the ear canal
• Gentle wax cotton, comfortable fitting
• Excellent protection against external agents (dust, wind, noise, etc)
• Adapt perfectly to the shape of the ear
• Latex free
• Single Number Rating (SNR) - 25
Wash your hands carefully before applying.
1. Remove the cotton wool covering the earplug (figure 1).
2. Shape the wax into a cone, place in front of the ear canal and gently press. Use the entire piece per ear, do not split it (figure 2).
3. Do not insert into the ear canal (figure 3).
To avoid damaging the ear canal, remove slowly by pulling the earplug out of the ear.
Earplugs should be inserted, positioned and worn following the manufacturers instructions. The earplugs may be worn constantly in noisy environments. Never use for diving. Do not push the plug deep into the ear canal. Always remove the earplugs slowly from the ear. Keep away from heat and direct light. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a doctor before using it if you have or have had ear problems (infections or perforated eardrum). The product may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances. Failure to comply with the above instructions for use may impair the efficiency of the earplugs. For further information contact the manufacturer.