• Attends Soft Extra Plus are a range of small anatomically shaped pads designed to provide protection in cases of very light to moderate bladder weakness and incontinence
• Suitable for bladder weakness that occurs when sneezing, laughing, running, lifting and during other movements
• Protects against small losses or gushes of urine, from 15 mls up to 100 ml at a time, several times during the day and possibly also at night
• Provides odour protection
• Rapid absorption and less re-wet means less skin irritation
• Breathable textile backsheet for healthy skin and improved comfort
• New compressed core for super thinness
• Length 37.1cm, Thickness 5.1mm, Weight 25.8g
• Absorption: 650g
• Comparable to Tena Lady Extra Plus PK 8
Attends Soft are a range of anatomically shaped pads that can be worn discretely with yourown fitting underwear. The pad has a breathable back sheet and absorbent core to help reduce the risk of leakage, provide odour protection and skin dryness. Discrete liner for very light bladder weakness.
Airlaid core for super thinness.
Odour protection to ensure long lasting freshness.
Fixation tape allows liner to be worn with own underwear.
Attends Soft are thin and discrete products with a soft and comfortable top sheet. The products are anatomically formed for a perfect fit, comfort and leakage protection. Attends Soft 0 – 3 is a range designed to provide protection in cases of light to moderate bladder weakness. Attends Soft 4 and 5 are designed to manage moderate urinary leakage. Attends Soft 6 and 7 is for severe urinary incontinence.
Attends Soft has a very strong absorbent Quick-Dry core to ensure dryness and long lasting security and ensures optimum Skin Health thanks to the reduced pH Value. The core also provides Odour Protection which safely locks liquid and unpleasant smells inside. Attends Soft has a breathable textile back sheet for healthy skin and improved comfort. The adhesive strip ensures the products stays in place and reduces the chance of any leaks.
Whether your condition is mild or severe, with the right choice of continence care, it can be discreetly managed so that you can live a full, active life.
Incontinence is far more common than you might think; it is estimated that over 6 million people in the UK and Ireland are affected by varying types and degrees of incontinence and bladder problems. By choosing the right incontinence pads, incontinence pants, incontinence aids and incontinence products designed to meet your own specific needs for both men and women, you can take control and take active steps to manage your incontinence effectively and discreetly. We also stock a range of related products such as surface protection (bed sheets and chair covers to absorb leakage in bed, or in (wheel) chairs, and fixation pants (to keep the absorbent pads in place).