• Attends Cover-Dri Plus surface protectors have a unique, hexagonal design that offers improved dryness and comfort for incontinence sufferers
• Cover-dri plus underpad is designed for medium term use
• Channels between the hexagonal cushions do not intercede, reducing the risk of 'pooling'
• Anti-slip back sheet keeps cover-dri surface protector in place
• Underpads have a soft, skin friendly top sheet
• Designed for (wheel) chairs, beds and wound-handling/examination
• Absorption: 850g
• Size: 60 x 60cm
Attends Cover Dri underpads are designed to provide added surface protection for beds, mattresses, chairs and wheelchairs. The product has a unique hexagonal pattern with super absorbent materials that quickly lock urine into the pad. Attends Cover Dri has a soft, skin-friendly top sheet that provides extra dryness and comfort. The hexagon pattern is a highly efficient way to form the most cells in the least amount of space.
Attends Cover Dri is available in a range of sizes. The Cover Dri Super is more absorbent than the Cover Dri Plus.
Features of Attends Cover Dri include:
Unique patented hexagon design delivers improved protection and faster absorbency.
A strong, anti-slip backsheet, ensuring the pad will stay in place Very soft absorbent material (SAP) inside each cushion which efficiently absorbs the liquid and turns it into gel.
Odour protection features which reduce the development of unpleasant odours.
The special 80*170 size includes bed-flaps for easy fixation under the mattress.
Ease of use, with a light blue backsheet that makes it easy to place the pads correctly and helps to separate them from the white wash.