The Ion-Air manual Resuscitators are supplied complete with oxygen
tubing, an oxygen reservoir bag and a suitably sized anatomical
air cushion mask. They are supplied pre-assembled for immediate
use and are packed in a tamper proof sealed bag, which is double
wrapped in a draw string bag.
The Ion-Air manual Resuscitators are available in a range of sizes,
including an infant 300ml, a child 550ml and three adult sizes 1000ml,
1400ml & 1600ml.
The child and infant bags incorporate a 40cm H²O safety pressure
release valve to protect against over inflations of the lungs.
With its textured grip and 360º swivel, the Resuscitator is extremely
versatile and easy to use with either a facemask or endotracheal
tube. The transparent bag offers complete internal visibility.
• Textured grip (non-slip)
• 360º swivel connector for greater versatility
• Glued components (with exception of face mask)
• Adjustable air cushion face mask for maximum patient comfort
• Transparent bag for complete internal visibility
• Excellent recoil recovery following bag compression
• Available in a variety of sizes
• Reliable & durable
• Latex free