The Medicare Spray Plaster protects minor cuts and grazes from water and dirt by creating a transparent, breathable film on the skin. It is ideal for hard to cover areas like elbows, knuckles, toes and knees. The Spray Plaster allows you to see how the cut is healing and gradually disappears as the wound heals.
• Water resistant.
• Transparent & Flexible.
• Protects cuts & grazes with a light, breathable film.
• Protects the wound from water, dirt and germs.
• Gradually disappears as the wound heals.
• Ideal for hard to reach areas like the elbows, knuckles, toes or knees.
1. Before use, thoroughly clean and disinfect the wound with alcohol-free wound wipes, sterile saline solution or simply flush with water.
2. Shake the can and hold at a distance of about 15cm from the wound.
3. Spray the product directly onto the wound for roughly 1-2 seconds. Allow to dry.
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS:
Do not use on mucosa of eyes, nose and oral cavity.
Do not use in case of deep wounds with infraction of dermis.
Do not use in case of allergy (hypersensitivity) to product ingredients.
Do not use after expiration date located on the base of the packaging.
Do not use if the can is damaged.