The Schiller Medilog®AR Holter Recorder is a robust, splash and shockproof holter as well
as easy to clean. Thanks to the dual-battery concept, the patients can be screened for
more than 14 days without having to visit the doctor to change the batteries.
• Zero-second atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection based on true P-wave analysis.
• Analysis takes less than 90 seconds with DARWIN2 software.
• Capable of open-ended recording with dual battery function.
• 32,000Hz sampling rate on 3 channels, for true p-wave analysis, sophisticated artefact suppression and motion detection.
• The optional SpO2 sensor, connected via Bluetooth, provides additional respiratory information.
• Ranked 1st in HSE 6909 Framework.
• The analysis is carried out using the renowned medilog®DARWIN2 software