Physiologix Kinesiology Tape is constructed from a combination of elastic and cotton fibers and latex-free coating which allows adhesive properties. It is used to prevent injury and control edema and pain management. It is almost identical to human skin in both thickness and elasticity, which allows Kinesiology tape to be worn without binding, constricting or restriction of your movement. The sports tape is ideal for neck strain, shoulder pain, tennis elbow, rib pain, wrist pain, gluteus pain, hamstring strain, carpal tunnel, golfers elbow, quad strain, runner’s knee, shin splints, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
• High quality stretch cotton tape allows freedom of movement
• Strong, breathable and water-resistant adhesive for long-lasting stick
• Latex-Free to minimise skin irritation
• Allows you to treat any type of body area
• Improves blood/lymph isolation and relieves pain
• Colour: Blue
• Size: 5cm x 5m