• Flexible wound closure strips coated with a hypoallergenic adhesive
• Use for wound support post-operatively or following early suture or staple removal
• Ideal for highyl contoured areas and areas of musculoskeletal movement
• Fast and easy to apply
• Flexible non-woven backing allows for expansion arising from oedema
• Can be used on contoured body areas of where bending and movement occurs
• Breathable porous backing
• Size: 6 x 102mm
Medistrip Wound Closure Strips are flexible and breathable and are used for wound support post-operatively, skin tears or following early suture or clip removal. Sterile Wound Closure Strips stay firmly in place, allowing the skin to breath and the wound to heal.
The strips provide secure wound closure, while allowing maximum porosity and vapour vapor transmission to encourage rapid healing. The adhesive strips are used to secure, close and support small cuts and wounds. The wound closure strips will protect the wound from contamination and infection whilst allowing it to breathe and heal quickly. The strong adhesive ensures that the wound stays dry and clean while it heals.