The Medipad non-adherent pads are a sterile, non-adherent dressing pad. Ideal as a primary dressing for low to moderately exuding wounds, this pad is suited to the aseptic dressing technique.
The lamination on both sides with a perforated polythene film prevents the pad from sticking to the wound. Our quality wound care treatment and dressings, and first aid supplies are designed using exceptional technology to improve the healing process. Medicare is a market leading health care brand, looking after all your needs in First Aid, Wound Care, and Sport Care. Our aim is to provide you with the most comprehensive range of products, of the highest quality and value for money. The extensive Medicare Wound Care range has been scientifically developed with your comfort in mind; from Wound Wash Spray, to Foam Dressing; whatever your Wound Care needs, we have the solution.
• A highly absorbent dressing non adherent wound pad for lightly exuding wounds
• Non adherent PE net laminate on both sides
• Rapid absorption of wound exudates through the open weave of the PE net wound pad
• Fast controlled absorbency of the light exudates. The absorbent non-woven pad is also constructed to avoid strike through
• Aseptic dressing technique is ensured by the individual peel-apart packaging of each dressing
• Size: 10 x 10cm
• 10 Pieces per Pack