Medifoam Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing is a Hydrocellular sterile foam dressing which absorbs and retains exudate whilst maintaining a moist wound environment. Composed of a thick soft absorbent polyurethane foam back by a dual layer of breathable polyurethane film. Designed for a wide range of exuding wounds such as leg ulcers, foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, skin tears.
Medifoam dressings are a range of hydrocellular sterile foam dressings. Designed for moderate to highly exuding wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, skin tears and abrasions, skin graft donor sites and under compression bandage systems for venous ulcer treatment. Thick soft absorbent polyurethane foam backed by a dual layer of breathable polyurethane film which effectively absorbs and retains exudates whilst maintaining a moist wound environment.
• A hydrocellular dressing composed of a thick, soft, smooth, elastic and breathable polyurethane foam
• For highly exudating wounds, ulcers, second degree burns and traumatic wounds
• Rapid Absorption - hydrocellular core of the dressing absorbs and holds liquids in
• Non-adherent wound contact layer
• Waterproof and bacteria proof backing film
• Breathable outer layer which allows excess moisture to evaporate away from the dressing, reducing the need for frequent dressing changes
• Superior cushioning and insulation for wounds
• Size: 10cm x 10cm
• 5 Pcs per Pack