Mediflex Silicone Foam Dressing is suitable for use on a wide variety of moderate to highly exuding wounds, ulcers, second degree burns and traumatic wounds.
Mediflex dressings are air-permeable, making them a comfortable way to keep wounds clean and protected. It is particularly suitable for those with fragile skin.
• Suitable for moderate to highly exuding wounds, ulcers, second degree burns and traumatic wounds.
• Soft sillicone wound contact layer forms a gentle bond between the dressing and the wound.
• Minimmizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
• Reliable absorption and excellent retention capacity resistant to leakage.
• Provides a bacterial barrier which may help reduce the risk of infection.
• Ideal for patients with fragile skin.
• Size: 15 x 15cm
• 5 Pcs per Pack