Elastic support bandage to be used on intact skin (medical device). Medicrepe Elastic Support Bandage for the first aid treatment of emergency injuries, sprains, strains and in other conditions in which light support is required. The Medicrepe Elastic Support Bandage comes with special clips to secure the bandage once a desirable level of compression has been achieved. Due to the high quality of fabric, there is superb elasticity. In the case that some elasticity might be lost during use, it will be restored again after washing in warm soapy water. The bandage is very durable and versatile and can be washed easily.
• Comfortable soft lightweight bandage
• Skin friendly
• Washable and reusable
• Individually wrapped with clips
• Size: 10cm x 5m (stretched)
• For emergency aid treatment of sports and workplace accidents
• To support and immobilise the arm or leg following injuries
• To secure and compress dressings in place over open wounds
• Offers a medium level of compression
Warning: Do not apply with too much tension. Bandage clips are not to be applied on patients.
Material composition approx. 64% cotton, 35% polyamide, 1% elastane.