Medicare Waterproof Plasters Family Pack are a comfortable and convenient way to keep wounds clean, ventilated and protected by providing long lasting, reliable adhesion. It consists of an ultra-thin strip with a skin friendly, strong adhesive which provides superior protection against water, germs, and dirt. The Medicare Waterproof Plaster range are suitable for those who need to protect their wound while showering, bathing, and swimming.
• Value box of 50+ assorted waterproof plasters for all the family
• Highly breathable
• Durable and flexible
• Non-stick, absorbent, non-adherent wound pad
• Latex Free
• 3 x Small Plaster (15mm x 57mm)
• 12 x Medium Plasters (19mm x 76mm)
• 12 x Large Plasters (25mm x 76mm)
• 2 x Extra Large Plasters (50mm x 72mm)
• 3 x Knuckle Plasters (38mm x 75mm)
• 12 x Strip Plaster (60mm x 100mm)
• 3 x Fingertip Plasters (38mm x 56mm)
• 3 x Spot Plasters (22mm x 22mm)
Common cuts and lacerations can easily become infected. You can help prevent infection using the simple Clean, Apply, Cover process.
Infections in cuts and lacerations can often come from the hands. Before attending to a cut or laceration, make sure to clean your hands with an alcohol prep pad. Medicare Alcohol Prep Pads have a 99% alcohol content to clear germs away from your hands before you attend to a cut or laceration.
Applying a non-alcohol solution, spray, cream or wipe to a cut or laceration before covering with a plaster or dressing can help ward off infection, encourage healing and reduce scarring. Medicare Alcohol-Free Cleansing Wipes are ideal for this purpose as they are gentle on skin and are no-sting.
Covering a cut with a sterile dressing or plaster after cleaning it can ward off infection and promote healing. The Medicare Waterproof Plaster range are hypoallergenic and allow the wound to ventilate, and their skin-friendly adhesive won't irritate the skin.