When pain and inflammation occur after an injury, a tubular support bandage is often needed. This support provides effective treatment for soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains and sports injuries. It also provides support for weak, tender joints. A tubular bandage can also be used as a bottom layer when applying plaster casts or removable splints to keep the swelling reduced.
• Easy to use and can be re-applied when needed
• Washable & reusable
• Comfortable to wear and stays in place
• Allows complete freedom of movement
• Continuous, even support provided
• Support Size F: 10cm x 1m
• Limb Size (cm): 46cm – 50cm
• Suitable for knee and thigh
Use on intact, uninjured skin only. Do not apply support too tightly. Refer to the size guide on the reverse for your correct size. Remove support if numbness or tingling occurs. Do not try to treat serious sprains or strains at home. If in doubt about an injury, seek medical advice.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Cut the support to twice the length of the affected area.
2. Pull the first half of the support up the limb.
3. Pull the second half up the limb over the top of the first layer.
4. When using the support on wrists or lower arm, make two 1cm cuts in each half of the bandage, approx. 2-5cm from the fold for thumb holes.