The Medicare Spray Plaster protects minor cuts and grazes from water and dirt by creating a transparent, breathable film on the skin. It is ideal for hard-to-cover areas like elbows, knuckles, toes and knees.
Intended Use: Plastic bandage based on acrylic copolymer in the form of sprays for treating small superficial wounds. Do not use on heavily bleeding wounds.
- Transparent and waterproof.
- Allows skin to breathe and heal.
- Creates a barrier against germs.
- Dries within 3 minutes.
Instructions for Use:
Apply one layer of the spray plaster (application of multiple layers deteriorates natural skin breathing and slows down the wound healing process). Application can be repeated after 3 days. The plaster will disappear itself within 3-4 days.
- Before use, thoroughly clean and disinfect the wound with sterile saline solution or flush with water.
- Shake the can well and hold at a distance of about 15-20cm from the wound.
- Spray the product directly onto the wound for roughly 1-2 seconds. Allow to dry.
Active Ingredients: Ethanolum denaturatum, Dimethyletherum, Copolymerum acrylatum, Dioxacyclopentanum. Precautionary Statements: Extremely flammable aerosol.
Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No Smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition sources. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight.
Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of the packaging within an organised refuse collection. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Do not use near fire. Avoid Breathing spray. Store in
dry, sheltered, clean areas, at temperatures ranging between 5 and 25°C.