e• Medicare Pregnancy Support Belt eases the strain of pregnancy and helps relieve discomfort in the back, abdomen and legs
• Soft elastic gently supports the weight of the growing baby and relieves lower abdominal pressure
• Expands to accomodate baby's growth
• Size: Small
• Ease the strain of pregnancy; be pregnant and comfortable too.
• Soft, elastic gently supports the weight of the growing baby and relieves lower abdominal pressure.
• Expands to accommodate baby’s growth.
• Helps relieve discomfort in your back, abdomen and legs.
• FIR Fabric: The support belt uses (FIR) fabric fibres, a proven safe method of natural health care.
The Medicare Pregnancy Support Belt provides relief for lower back pain and discomfort during pregnancy. The support belt is made of a unique multi-layered soft laminate that provides excellent support and comfort with a soft cotton/nylon lining.
FIR fabric fibres work like a reactive mirror; by capturing the thermal radiations emitted by body heat and then using these thermal/far infrared rays to send energy back into the body with multiple beneficial consequences including improved blood flow and blood microcirculation, reduced inflammation and pain in muscles and joints, improved immune function, improved tissue regeneration and a reactivation of the vital energy of your body.
The Medicare Pregnancy Support Belt has lightweight flexible stays in the belt to help keep the support in place and prevent rolling. This pregnancy support belt is easy to wear under most clothing. Medicare Pregnancy Support Belt is ventilated with latex-free elastic compression side panels that provide compressive support. The abdominal lift attachment provides lift without undesirable pressure and can be expanded to accommodate growth during various stages of pregnancy.
Sizing: (Measure under the bump)
• S: 60-80cm/ 24-32"
• M: 80-100cm/ 32-40"
• L: 100-120cm/ 40-48"
• XL: 120-140cm/ 48-56"