• Medicare Neoprene Finger Stall keeps finger injuries dry and protected
• High Quality Neoprene for warmth and comfort
• Size: Medium
Medicare Neoprene Finger Stalls keep finger injuries dry and protected.
Finger stalls can also be used to protect dressings on an injured finger. Finger stalls can also known be known as a finger cot (also finger frock or Finger protector, finger bandage, informally finger condom). Finger injuries are common amongst sports athletes through sporting activities like basketball, football, cycling and golf. Athletes that play these sports commonly use finger cots to protect their fingers from impact. However, a finger injury can be caused by a number of reasons. The finger cot is made from the material, neoprene, which is an extremely versatile synthetic rubber with more than 75 years of proven performance in a broad spectrum of applications. It was originally developed as an oil-resistant substitute for natural rubber, and was the first commercially available synthetic polymer.
Neoprene is noted for a unique combination of properties, such as:
• Sun / ozone / weather resistance
• Oil / fuel / alkaline / acid / & chemical resistant
• Wide range of operating temperatures
• Outstanding physical toughness
• Inherently burn resistant