Our lightweight Bluetooth A7 upper arm blood pressure monitors are designed to connect with the Medicare Lifesense health status monitoring app so you can effortlessly monitor your blood pressure from the comfort of your own home. The extra-large backlit screen combined with large text and buttons, make this blood pressure monitor the ideal choice for people with poor eyesight.
The Medicare LifeSense app can help you take control of your health from home. You can use the Medicare LifeSense A7 Blood Pressure Monitor to measure your blood pressure which transfers automatically to the app where you can track your results over time. You can share the readings with your doctor, caregiver or friends anytime, anywhere.
- Automatic data upload via Bluetooth® to Medicare Lifesense App
- One touch measurement
- Clinically proven accuracy
- Measure-during-inflating technology
- Extra large backlit screen and text for high visibility
- Large soft touch buttons
- Easy to use interface
- Equipped with silent pump
- Compact design
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- 60 memory groups x 2 users
- WHO (World Health Organisation) BP risk classification level Indicator
- Cuff Circumference: 22 - 42cm
- Extra Large Screen: 100mm x 68mm