Medicare Hydrocolloid Corn Plasters provide the latest technology in Moist Wound Healing where the corn is protected from further friction and pressure which encourages faster healing. The plasters absorb moisture and form a protective second skin to instantly relieve pain and provide the optimum healing conditions for corns.
• Moisturises and softens the corn for gentle and easy removal
• Faster healing time due to moist environment
• Immediate pain and pressure relief
• Seals out water, dirt and external contaminants
• Prevents further friction and rubbing
• Excellent adhesion facilitates long wear
• Size: 20 x 60mm
• Quantity: 6 Pcs Per Pack
• Latex free
The corn and surrounding skin must be clean, dry, and free from oily creams.
1. Warm the plaster between the hands for better skin adhesion
2. Remove the protection liner from the plaster without touching the adhesive
3. Apply the plaster by positioning it over the corn pressing the edges firmly to ensure adhesion