Medicare Hydrocolloid (Invisible) Cold Sore Patches (Pack of 18)
First Aid for Cold Sores
• Discreet Protection
• Facilitates faster healing
• Seals out water, dirt and external contaminants
• Absorbs moisture
• Conceals the cold sore
• Improves comfort
• Releives pain
• Reduces tingling
• Reduces scabbing
• 100% Waterproof
• Latex free
• Hydrocolloid dressing size 12x12mm
• 18 Per Pack
• Display tray of 6
1. Wash Hands. Clean and pat affected lip area dry. Do not apply any ointments or lotions.
2. Separate a single square from the rest of the card. Remove the larger section on the backing
3. Place the exposed dot on the lip, centered over the desired area. Holding dot in place, gently peel away the remaining section of the backing
4. Smooth the dot until firmly in place
The product may discolour during absoprtion of exudates. The bandage may stay in place for up to 5 days in absence of infection. To remove dot, extend borders slowly away from the skin. Should signs of infection develop (e.g. pus, yellow appearance, odour) discontinue patch use and consult doctor.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to the plaster or its components. Avoid contact with eyes or other mucous membranes. Do not use on open or infected wounds. In case of any doubt, consult a physician. any re-use can cause a loss of performance and a risk of contamination.