• Medicare Emergency Eyewash is a disposable eye irrigation solution
• Disposable- for individual use
• May be used daily as an eye wash or bath to cleanse the eyes, 1 to 6 times a day, as needed
How to Use:
• Detach a vial and open it by twisting off the top
• Pour a few drops of solution into each eye, taking care not to touch the surface of the eye with the vial
• Wipe away excess liquid with sterile gauze.
Eye injuries are the most common, preventable cause of blindness. Emergency eye care is any type of eye care that is performed to stop an immediate threat to vision. Examples include injuries to the structures of the eyes or the eyelids, chemical burns, embedded objects, or sudden unexplained partial or complete loss of vision. Anyone experiencing an eye emergency should seek immediate medical attention.
Individual barcode: 5099390412376