Medicare Bleeding Control Spray rapidly stops bleeding with the help of alginates that absorb and form a protective hydrogel, aiding healing. The soothing gel layer naturally dissolves as the wound heals, promoting recovery.
Intended Use: To stop bleeding of minor superficial wounds.
- Herbal ingredients aid healing and support hydration of injury site.
- Suitable for children over 3 years.
- Cooling hydrogel helps soothe pain.
- Accelerates regeneration and healing.
Instructions for Use:
After application of spray, a powder layer of alginates will stay on the injured area. *Calcium and sodium alginates are characterised by the ability to absorb liquids and create a hydrogel. This hydrogel protects and soothes the injured site and promotes the natural healing process. The layer of hydrogel will fall off by itself when the wound dries.
- Before use, thoroughly clean and disinfect the wound with alcohol-free wound wipes, sterile saline solution or simply flush with water.
- Shake the can well and hold at a distance of about 15-20cm from the wound. Hold the bottle upright while spraying.
- Spray the product directly onto the wound for roughly 1-2 seconds. There may be a momentary burning sensation upon application but this will subside. Allow product to dry.
- Repeat the procedure until you stop bleeding.
Active Ingredients: Methylal, Butane, Algin, Propane, Calcium Alginate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Menthol.
Precautionary Statements: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No Smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition sources. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Keep out of reach of children. Irritating to Respiratory systems. Risk of eye irritation by direct contact with the spray. Store in dry, sheltered, clean storehouses, at temperatures ranging between 5 and 25°C.