The Medicare Adhesive Remover Spray offers gentle removal of medical adhesives like patches and bandages. Its residue-free formula minimises skin irritation, ensuring hassle-free and comfortable adhesive removal.
Intended Use: Medical device intended for easy removal of sticking plasters, transdermal patches, adhesive bandages, and other medical aids attached to the body surface.
- Suitable for children and the elderly.
- Does not irritate damaged skin.
- Reduces the risk of irritation.
- Evaporates with no residue.
Instructions for Use:
- Shake the can well and hold at a distance of about 15-25cm from the plaster.
- Spray the product directly onto the plaster so that it becomes completely moistened.
- Wait roughly 10-15 seconds and then quickly remove the plaster.
Active Ingredients: Denatured Ethanol, Dimethyl Ether, Acrylate Copolymer, Dioxacyclopentane.
Precautionary Statements: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No Smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition sources. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of the packaging within an organised refuse collection. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Do not use near fire. Avoid Breathing spray. Store in a dry, sheltered and clean area, at a temperature ranging between 5 and 25°C.