Medicare Instant Ice Pack for fast relief from sprains, strains, bruises and swelling, headaches and minor injuries. The single use Instant Ice Pack is simple and easy to use to provide pain relief and reduce inflammation. Cold therapy has been used by Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, and top athletes for decades. The incredible healing power of ice provides the fastest and most effective cold therapy for injury relief. By reducing inflammation and drawing blood flow toward the injury you will experience faster healing time and less pain. The incredible healing power of ice is well recognised by medical professionals. Experts agree that Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation (R.I.C.E) is the formula for treating chronic and acute sports, athletic, and recreational injuries. Ice Compression Therapy can significantly reduce pain and swelling and lead to a more rapid recovery.
The Medicare Instant Cold Packs provide immediate relief and instantly promote blood flow and healing. From ankle and knee sprains to hamstring and groin pull injuries, as well as lower back, shoulder and rotator cuff pain, instant icing is the most effective and fastest remedy available. Instant Ice Packs are activated by squeezing an internal compartment within the pack. This starts a chemical reaction that instantly makes the pack cold. The Pack gets cold in seconds, making it particularly ideal for the early treatment of sports injuries.
• Fast relief from sprains, swelling, headaches and minor injuries
• Instantly promotes blood flow and healing
• No freezing required
• Ice cold in seconds
• Hours of cold therapy
• Single Use only
• Can remain cold for up to 2 hours depending upon the ambient temperature
• Contents: Mixture of Nitrogenous Salts and Water
• Dimensions: L: 13.7cm; W: 3cm; H: 23.5cm; Vol: 965,850.000; Wgt: 240g
1. Locate inner pouch. Hold away from yourself and others, use both hands and squeeze firmly to Break inner pouch.
2. Wrap or cover cold pack with towel or other equally protective barrier before applying to bare skin to prevent cold burn
3. Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds to mix the contents of the pack.
4. Apply to injured area.
5. After use, Dispose of cold pack – do not reuse.