The Schiller FRED PA-1 Defibrillator starts immediately once opened and guides the rescuer step by step during the entire resuscitation process. Easy to use and made to last, the PA-1 is designed for all rescuers.
• Simply pull open the lid and the PA-1 will start immediately.
• Clear user interface - each step of the rescue is visually represented
• Repeat button allows clear understanding of instructions.
• PA-1 immediately advises to call the emergency number listed on the device.
• Electrodes are pre-connected for faster application. The AED will also monitor the expiry date of the electrodes for safe use.
• CPR assistance given throughout the rescue.
• Battery shelf life - 6 years.
• 10 year warranty.
• Always operational - regular self checks to ensure the AED is always ready for use.