Supply Chain Buyer/Planner
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Supply Chain Team. Excellent organisational skills, ability to balance short term priorities and exceptional information analysis skills are necessary.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute procurement of Pharmacy and Healthcare products from global suppliers.
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications with key suppliers to confirm production/shipping schedules.
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information in SAP system.
- Negotiate prices and discount terms.
- Liaise with Marketing, Graphics, Sales, and Regulatory departments to ascertain customer needs and preferences.
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Planner experience.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Negotiating skills.
- Enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn and develop.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills, communicating effectively and in a clear and concise manner.
If you are interested in this exciting new role, please drop your CV to the HR department or email email@example.com