Senior IT Manager
We are seeking a results-oriented Senior IT Manager to join the Fleming Medical Senior Leadership Team. You will play a vital role in designing and implementing a technology vision that is aligned with the interests of the business and ensures full support for all operations. You will have overall responsibility for the organisation’s IT and digital product developments. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be joining a fast-paced and growing business.
- Implement, manage, and improve standards and procedures within the IT team.
- Facilitate the development of new digital products and Smart Innovation programmes in conjunction with the NPD Team.
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate.
- Set objectives for the team which enable the company goals and targets to be achieved efficiently and profitability.
- Understand the technical landscape, keep current with trends, guide and implement strategy around our products and use of technology.
- Set and manage the department budget, ensuring appropriate spending on technology and resources, aligned with the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Manage and deliver on key timelines for the department.
- Implement best practices to continuously improve software development, reliability, performance, and security to ensure our products and technology deliver for our customers.
- Implement and monitor KPIs to assess team members and technical performance.
- Develop talent, mentor, and manage team members.
- Act as a strategic and critical partner to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage, identify, and track risk through the appropriate risk management framework.
- BSc in Computer Science, Technology, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior IT role, ideally within an SME
- Decisive thinker, with the ability to efficiently analyse information and use it to make robust business decisions.
- Proven background in the management and implementation of KPIs and excellent knowledge of technological trends and products.
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies and information security