We have an ambitious hiring plan to take the company to its next level of success. As a result, we are seeking to hire Recruitment Co-Ordinator who will report directly to the HR Manager. This position requires strong self-motivation and organisational skills to achieve whatever needs to be done to source and recruit key talent, while adhering to our company values.
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle from identification of recruitment need through to onboarding.
- Working with hiring managers to establish hiring needs agreeing on recruitment strategy and time to hire.
- Advertising of roles through direct Social Media channels and jobs boards
- Screening and shortlisting of CV’s and applications.
- Management of Recruitment Applicant Tracking System
- Actively managing communications with candidates regarding progress and outcome of interviews.
- Setup of interviews – phone & face to face and online
- Coordination of interview schedules.
- Representation at interviews with hiring managers, where required.
- Ensuring interview admin is up to date and saved on internal system.
- Pre-induction of new hire including pre-employment vetting, including reference checking, visa etc.
- Strong Administration Experience, ideally in Talent Acquisition.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- IT proficient
- Must be a self-motivated individual with an eagerness to learn and develop
- Strong attention to detail
To apply email us directly at email@example.com