Pharmacy Sales Representatives
Territories: West of Ireland and Northern Ireland
Working closely with the Pharmacy Office Sales Manager to develop business in existing accounts, and introduction of new products to the retail pharmacy market. You will represent Fleming Medical as a sales professional focusing your attention on OTC pharmacy products. You will work as part of a solutions-selling pharmacy team, forming part of an experienced well-established business, introducing, and selling our family of own branded Fleming, Medicare & Physiologix products direct to assigned pharmacies in your territory.
- Develop key contacts and long- term relationships within your assigned pharmacies in your territory and growing these accounts.
- Expand the business calling to pharmacies on a daily basis, servicing accounts calling into a target 8-10 accounts per day and introducing new and innovative medical products to the pharmacies.
- Introduce new products and product improvements to the market. Training is provided so that you will reach a high level of awareness in terms of the performance, features, pricing, and logistics of the company's products.
- Support various sales and marketing campaigns by carrying out customer product demonstrations etc. in conjunction with the requirements of the marketing and sales team.
- Offer advice to pharmacy staff in the merchandising and layout of our products in-store.
- Follow up on leads assigned to you by the Pharmacy Sales Manager and personally manage these leads.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrated sales experience within the FMCG or Pharmacy sectors.
- Excellent communicator
- Full clean driver's licence is required
- Salary and package competitive with a quarterly growth bonus and meal allowance.
- Company car + mobile + iPad + target bonus + VHI+ life policy.
To apply email us directly at email@example.com