Fleming Medical is a family-owned business dedicated to partnering with healthcare and pharmacy professionals to supply a complete range of certified, quality, market leading medical devices, healthcare consumables and pharmacy exclusive OTC products.
The B2B Marketer role will support the marketing team by taking responsibility for support with events, including updating the website, product training and working on campaigns.
We are looking for someone ambitious who demonstrates the drive and commitment to succeed. We are looking for someone to add value to our marketing team. We want you to hit the ground running and fit in with a dynamic marketing team that works at a fast pace.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEM, display, social, email, and affiliate channels.
- Training on our key products and marketing campaigns to our team of sales representatives.
- Knowledge of marketing CMS platforms similar to Hubspot, Mailchimp etc.
- Working with clients to create bespoke content and marketing campaigns.
- Managing our POS portfolio as well as creating design briefs for new items and working with our design team to bring campaigns to life.
- Extensive experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
- Conduct Market research into new and exciting products to add to our product portfolio.
Skills & Requirements
- BSc or BA degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- Ability to create and manage marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Event co-ordination experience.
- SEO knowledge.
- Great copywriting skills (a must) for Content Creation including (Email, Blog, Catalogue, and Product Descriptions).
- Knowledge of the pharmacy and healthcare industry desired but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask.
To apply email us directly at email@example.com