IT/ERP Team Lead (SAP Business One)
As IT/ERP Team Lead you will liaise with all functions of the business while ensuring all systems and processes are functioning efficiently and technical assistance is provided in a timely fashion. The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of all technology-based applications and systems in the organization.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the IT/SAP support team, ensuring there is minimum impact to commercial operations and KPIs due to any IT/SAP related issues.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Data base maintenance/updates and scheduling database jobs
- Develop/maintain Power BI/MS Excel/Crystal Reports
- Manage the performance of the IT Team
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP Business One
- 3rd level qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting SQL & Microsoft Servers and PC based environments.
- Excellent knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP Business One
- Proficiency in SQL/MS Excel
- Knowledge and experience of data transformation, visualisation and analysis
- Proven leadership skills
- Well organized and a proven track record in meeting challenging deadlines
To apply email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org