Commercial Manager (Healthcare)
Job description: Commercial Manager (Healthcare)
We are seeking to hire a talented Commercial Manager with excellent communication skills to join a leading supplier of healthcare products and medical devices.
Job Purpose: As leader of the Healthcare Sales team, you will be responsible for managing the team of 11 personnel comprising Field Sales, Office Sales and Service teams in all 4 territories within Ireland.
In this senior management role, you will be responsible for:
· Leadership of Healthcare Field and Office Sales teams.
· Full ownership of sales strategy ranging from operational input, day-to-day management of tactics and key initiatives within the department.
· Ensure optimal financial management of each account and demonstrate a clear understanding of all financial processes within the business.
· Monitor forecasts and plans in conjunction with Field Business Developers and Business Executives to ensure business KPIs are met on time whilst achieving customer expectations
· Ensure the Directors are kept up to date with all relevant information.
· Thorough understanding of the customers’ business objectives, product strategy and relevant healthcare area. Clear communication of this to all internal team members, as relevant.
· Manage and influence senior-level customer contacts and maintain positive working relationships, as well as working proactively to identify new business opportunities by networking and researching within existing customer companies.
· Manage the performance of Healthcare team members.
· Support the development and training of Healthcare team members.
· Third level qualification in a relevant discipline, ideally Business or Life-Science
· Strong understanding of the healthcare environment and target audience gained through significant experience in a healthcare or pharmaceutical company role
· Knowledge of HSE Procurement Framework
· Solid grasp of diagnostic and cardiac technologies and medical consumables
· Sound understanding of what it takes to be compliant in the healthcare industry
· Approachable hands-on manager, trainer, delegator with strong leadership skills
· Financial and e-commerce acumen
· Competent in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to manage projects effectively
Salary negotiable + target related bonus, VHI, Pension and Life Cover
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org