In this role, you will be involved in the full accounting process and the timely posting of financial transactions using accounting software, maintaining the general ledger, preparing journal entries, analysing and reconciling balance sheet accounts and the handling of all Accounts Payable and Receivables activities.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with all internal/external customers.
- Process / raise inter-company/3rd party invoices and agree all inter-company balances at month end.
- Visa card entry and reconciliation.
- Posting of invoices to SAP accounting system.
- Preparing payment runs.
- Ad hoc duties assigned and general office administration including maintenance of files.
Experience, Skills & Education Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office, SAP software.
- Analytical with strong conceptual, problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise multiple assignments in fast paced environment.
Job Type: Full time permanent