Medicare Moleskin immediately relieves the discomfort caused by friction and rubbing. The protective pad can be cut to size, to suit any part of your feet or shoes. Backed with an adhesive to secure the moleskin to the area you want to cover. Ideal for sore spots, corns, bunions and foot blister care and relief.
Moleskin is a thin, cotton flannel. Use these pads as-is or cut to shape. May be used on the forefoot, toes or heel. Moleskin is a must for your travel kit to prevent blisters. Indications - Moleskin Pads are used in the treatment of blisters, corns, calluses, forefoot pain, hammer toes, claw toes, mallet toes, tailor's bunions, bunions and forefoot capsulitis. Moleskin also may be used to protect the heel in cases of Haglund's deformity or with heel blisters.
How to use:
• Feet should be clean and dry
• Cut the moleskin to required shape and remove backing paper
• Apply and press firmly to ensure moleskin is securely attached
• In case of broken skin, apply over first aid dressing
• Keep out of reach of children
• Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight