This course is ideal for those would like to learn the basics of first aid and who have no previous experience.
• Skills Covered: Learn to evaluate the scene and safety, assessment, and provide first aid for the 5 most frequent injuries: Skin wounds, bleeding, burns, bone, joint and muscle injuries, and choking.
• Self-Led: You can start, pause, and continue at any time that is most convenient for you.
• Interactive: Theory and Knowledge test for each module covered.
• Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes approx.
• Certification: CPD Certificate of Participation.
Fleming Medical Academy
• Self-led, learn at your own pace and in your own time.
• Access to course content for 12 months after purchase date.
• All courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted CPD guidelines.
• Courses have dedicated COVID-19 guideline modules.
• Interactive theory & knowledge quiz for each module – if you don’t pass, don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need.
• Instant Certificate of Completion provided with every course completed successfully.