By lifting the lid, the Schiller FRED PA-1 Defibrillator starts up immediately and guides the rescuer step by step during the entire resuscitation process. It is embedded with the FreeCPR feature, the only system that helps the rescuer reaching the proper compression frequency without any additional hardware. The FRED PA-1 analyses the patient’s heart rhythm and determines whether a shock is necessary. As it is an semi-automatic defibrillator, the FRED PA-1 prompts the rescuer to deliver the shock by pressing the shock button.
• No bag to open, by a simple finger gesture, pull up the lid, the device starts immediately
• The electrodes are always pre-connected for faster application to the patient’s chest
• FRED PA-1 immediately advises to call the emergency number directly listed on the device
• Chest compression assistant:
- FreeCPR: Feedback on the frequency of the chest compression
• Two types of electrodes, for adult and children.
• Battery shelf life of 6 years.
• 10 Year Warranty
Every year, more than 7 million people fall victim to a sudden cardiac arrest, worldwide. A sudden cardiac arrest can hit anyone, anywhere and at any time.
Defibrillation delivers electrical energy to the heart, restoring a proper heart rhythm. A defibrillator in combination with well-performed chest compressions is the only therapy that can save a patient’s life.