• Mediwrap Cohesive Elastic Bandage is a lightweight permanent bandage for support, compression and securing applications
• Made from 80% polyester and 20% elasthane
• Does not adhere to the skin, hair or clothes
• Air and vapour permeable - lets skin breathe
• Does not irritate the skin and is water resistant
• Colour: Blue
• Size: 7.5cm
This is a lightweight, permanent elastic cohesive bandage. The bandage can be used to provide support and compression and is ideal for securing applications. The bandage offers support and light compression of haematomas and swellings for injuries such as sprains and strains. Our self-adherent and easy-to-tear bandage is lightweight, porous and absorbent. Its crepe-like texture makes it ideal for those difficult-to-bandage areas. It's also easy to tear, so you'll use only the amount you need. The bandage does not adhere to the skin, hair or clothes. The Mediwrap cohesive elastic bandage is air and vapour permeable, allowing the skin to breath. It is also water resistant.