Cooling and compression in one. A non-slip bandage for muscle strains, sprains, bruises, swelling and contusions.
A combination of different features and benefits in just one product.
- Compression and cooling for up to 2 hours
- Self adhesive, no fixation necessary
- Does not contain latex
- Quick and easy to use, bandage can be cut at any point and is self-adhesive (no additional fixation is necessary)
- Medicare sport cooling bandage is and remains highly flexible, does not slip and conforms to any body shape
- Economical: 2 - 3 overlapping layers per application is all that is needed
- 8cm x 4.5m (stretched approx)
- Suitable for all types of sports injuries, whatever level of sports
- Thanks to the immediate cooling effect which can last up to 2 hours and the additional compression effect, swelling will be reduced
Material composition: 84% polypropylene, 16% elastane and cooling fluid.