• Medicare Sport Elasticated Wrist Support provides support for weak or overworked wrist and thumb joints
• Low impact for minor sprains & strains
• Dual Tension Design-combines effective support with maximum flexibility
• Dual Purpose- helps prevent and treat injuries
• Reinforced edges for durability
• Breathable fabric and contour design for proper fit and comfort
• 360 Degree Stretch
• Eases Discomfort and helps control swelling
• Fibre Content: 30% Arcylic, 35% Polyamide, 18% Latex, 17% Polyester
• Contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reaction
• Size Large: 10-12"/ 25-30cm (for correct size measure around joint/muscle)
The Medicare Sport Elastic Knee Support is a simple and effective support that provides stability and support for weak or overworked knee joints.
The Support is suitable for light compression. It has a versatile, 360 degree stretch, breathable fabric and contouring design for a more comfortable fit.
The knee support can also be used following knee surgery and during knee rehabilitation and can help to provide stability and support following knee injuries such as anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) rupture, torn knee cartilage, sprained medial knee ligament, posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) rupture, patella tendonitis, knee arthritis and runners knee.
By providing external support to the knee joint and taking stress off the area of the affected joint, the Elastic Knee Support works to aid rehabilitation for the wearer.
Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, this is a versatile and user-friendly support, suitable for sport and everyday use.
• Hand Wash Only
• Do Not Bleach
• Do Not Iron
• Do Not Dryclean
• Do Not Tumble Dry