• Medicare Sport Elasticated Calf Support provides support for weak or overworked calf muscles
• Low impact for minor sprains & strains
• Dual Tension Design-combines effective support with maximum flexibility
• Dual Purpose- helps prevent and treat injuries
• Reinforced edges for durability
• Breathable fabric and contour design for proper fit and comfort
• 360 Degree Stretch
• Eases Discomfort and helps control swelling
• Fibre Content: 30% Arcylic, 35% Polyamide, 18% Latex, 17% Polyester
• Contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reaction
• Size Medium: 11-16"/ 28-41cm (for correct size measure around joint/muscle)
The Medicare Sport Elasticated Calf Support is a simple and effective support that provides stability and support for weak or overworked calf joints.
The Support is suitable for light compression – it is a low impact support for minor sprains and strains. The calf support has a versatile, 360 degree stretch, breathable fabric and contouring design for a more comfortable fit.
The calf support can also be used following calf surgery and during knee rehabilitation and can help to provide stability and support following calf injuries.
By providing external support to the calf and taking stress off the area of the affected joint, the Elastic calf Support works to aid rehabilitation for the wearer.
Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, this is a versatile and user-friendly support, suitable for sport and everyday use.
• Hand Wash Only
• Do Not Bleach
• Do Not Iron
• Do Not Dryclean
• Do Not Tumble Dry