• Incorporates strength, conformity and flexibility in a lightweight, hand tearable, elastic adhesive bandage
• High quality breathable tape ideal to use as a supporting bandage for sprains and strains
• Ideal for securing bandages, padding, cold packs or as a medium compression wrap
• Strong latex free adhesive
• Sticks to itself, not the hair or skin
• 95% cotton, 5% polyurethane
• 5cm x 5 Yards / 2 Inches x 4.5m
Medicare Sport Easy Tear Stretch Tape is ideal for strong fixation of non-occlusive dressing material and medical tape. A stronger, more adhesive tape that stays fixed for longer. Ideal for strapping and taping in first aid and sports applications. The tape is hypoallergenic, making it suitable for sensitive skin.
This tape roll of Easy Tear Stretch Tape is ideal for supporting injured joints, sprains and strains. Light, hardwearing and easy-stretching, the sports stretch tape conforms readily to the shape of the user and it has a serrated edge that enables it to be torn accurately without the need for scissors. The tape is breathable and ideal for those with sensitive skin. This sports tape incorporates strength, conformity and flexibility in a lightweight hand tearable, elastic adhesive bandage. The tape is ideal for securing bandages, cold packs or as a medium compression wrap.
This stretch tape tears very easily by hand along its length and width, without requiring the use of scissors, whilst moulding to the contours of the body. This is beneficial in cases of immediate necessity or emergency.
Medicare Sport Easy Tear Stretch Tape is one of the most used strong sports strapping, a cohesive, stretchable, hand tearable tape with an adhesive that conforms to the area you are taping, and sticks to itself, not your skin. They are commonly used by athletes to prevent and protect sports injuries. It is often applied to protect the wrist, knee, ankle, or other joints of the body.