• Medicare Menstrual Heat Pack with Instant Heat Therapy Technology provides targeted relief from Menstrual Cramps
• Generated temperatues up to 12.9F /54C
• Ergonomic shaped pack
• Up to 45 minutes intense heat
• Only 60 seconds to fully activate
• Re-usable up to 100 times
Menstrual pain is best treated with hot therapy, because the heat helps relieve cramping, while helping to relax, soothe and loosen up tired, tense muscles.
Hot Therapy can also be used before exercise to improve mobility by loosening muscles and increasing joint elasticity. The Hot Pack provides form-fitting, flexible hot therapeutic relief for menstrual cramps, and much more.
Medicare Heat Packs with Instant Heat Therapy Technology provide targeted relief from muscular aches and pains. Generate temperatures up to 12.9°F/54°C. Ergonomic shaped packs provide up to 45 minutes of intense, therapeutic heat. The heat pack only takes 60 seconds to activate and can be used up to 100 times!
To re-set heat pack: Place heat pack on a cloth in pot of water, boil for approx 10 - 12 mins until all crystals dissolve. Leave to cool to room temp before using again.